Make an Enquiry

      In some specialized cases, expatriates may be required in Nigeria to perform a specialized function either seconded by the technical partners of the company into Nigeria, or in a professional capacity for a brief period. In such cases a Temporary – work – permit is processed for the Expatriate(s). Goldwyns could undertake the responsibility of processing this temporary – work – permit from the Federal Ministry of Internal Interior and also make such necessary documentation with the Nigerian Immigration Services.

      Our Clients