- Transfer Pricing
- Tax advisory taxes on transfer pricing (TP Services) including the development of:
- Transfer pricing documentation for Master File
- Transfer Pricing documentation for Local file
- TP benchmarking services
- Tax advisory services on country by country reporting (CBCR)
- Tax advisory services on Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Advance Pricing Agreement – Development and negotiation of advance pricing agreements with the Tax Authority
- Compilation and rendition of annual transfer pricing returns to Nigerian Tax Authorities
Each of these departments that constitute the Tax Advisory Group in Goldwyns is independently staffed and headed by Directors and Partners for effective coordination and discharge of services to clients.
Goldwyns takes due cognizance of the dynamic nature of taxes and the complications that derive from implementing tax changes. The tax group in Goldwyns examines and document tax changes as they impact specific activities of our clients and provides specific guidance to clients on compliance with a dedicated follow up program to ensure full compliance and total elimination of risks.
Publications are made periodically and sent out to clients to create the required awareness relating to tax compliance on fiscal changes and outcome of decided cases on tax matters at the various courts of Law in Nigeria. Decided cases usually provide clarity on the interpretation and application of the provisions of the tax laws and a close monitoring of this is done by the Tax Group with the assistance of the Goldwyns Legal Department that helps the Tax Group with interpretations of laws and court judgments on taxes in Nigeria and internationally.