As a firm who understands the obligations placed upon us by virtue of the audit assurance, tax management, and advisory services we render, including the ramifications of non-compliance, we have incorporated a fully functional legal services Department charged with responsibilities that include:
- Ensuring that all engagements satisfies all legal and regulatory requirements imposed by existing legislations.
- Rendering research work and legal opinions to aid us in furtherance of our client engagements.
- Advising us on all matters that impact on our obligations to clients generally.
- Undertaking any other service(s) incidental to the above that guarantees optimum service delivery to our esteemed clients.
The legal services department is also responsible for the operations and services required of Goldwyns Advisory (a subsidiary firm of Goldwyns Chartered Accountants) which is registered to render company secretarial services that include:
- Regulatory Compliance with CAC – All statutory filings in the specified timelines by CAMA and subsidiary legislations.
- Regulatory compliance with any other legislation(s) and regulator(s) as they may apply.
- Organise all Board, Board Committees and General Meetings of client company in conjunction with the management of the company.
- Maintaining statutory books and records required by the relevant law(s).
As a firm who understands the obligations placed upon us by virtue of the audit assurance, tax management, and advisory services we render, including the ramifications of non-compliance, we have incor
Company Incorporation Services
Goldwyns serves as agent for the incorporation of new companies with the Corporate Affairs Commission-Abuja.All companies operating in Nigeria must be registered with Corporate Affairs Commission– A
Temporary Work Permits For Expatriates
In some specialized cases, expatriates may be required in Nigeria to perform a specialized function either seconded by the technical partners of the company into Nigeria, or in a professional capacity
Expatriate Quota Processing And Management Of Expatriate Quota Returns
Foreign companies operating in Nigeria or Nigerian companies with technical partners, which require foreign nationals to work in specific key areas in the company, are required to procure Expatriate Q